Why Isn’t the Search Working?
Multiple databases have different ways of filing properties and searching. And guess what, they are not all the same. Our page updates faster because it’s a direct feed from the Multiple Listing Service or MLS for short. The #1 search tool for realtors and the industry standard. The MLS often bases its names on county appraisal districts and guess again, each appraisal district is different.
So Try These Tricks!
#1 Don’t type in the 2nd part of the name.
- 2nd names are usually shortened in some way for example
- Encino Summit becomes Encino SMT
- Honey Hill becomes Honey HL
#2 Don’t use a Zillow number
- Zillow has a completely different numbering system than even the MLS
#3 Try just the house number.
- If you remember 6442 or 602 try that. You’d be surprised how much that helps.
#4 It may already be under contract.
- If it’s showing up on Zillow or Google but not here it may already have an active contract.
- Our page updates faster than other search engines because it’s a direct feed.
Try those search tricks and if you have any more questions feel free to call us and we’d be happy to help. Now back to the search page.